Staveley – the English Lake District
Staveley is well placed for walking and cycling in the Kentmere valley and south Lakes. We’re just off the A591 so easy road access and even have our own train station.
We are located Just a minutes drive from th A591 in the Village of Staveley.
HOW TO GET HERE
Directions from the M6 North and South
- Come off the M6 at Junction 36
- Follow the A591 towards Windermere.
- After the dual carriage ends go straight over the roundabout still heading towards Windermere on the A591.
- Staveley Village is located on the second right hand turning, approximately 400m after the BP garage and The Great Outdoors.
By Train or Bus
- Mainline West Coast Trains To Oxenholme then Change to The Lakes Line to Windermere – Staveley is request Stop
- From Staveley train station, walk down the steps and go straight ahead towards the river
- Turn right when you get to the river and we’re about 200 yards further on.
- We are on The 555 Bus Route Lancaster To Keswick. Buses Stop directly Outside!