Our first priority is the safety & well being of our Staff & Guests during this difficult period of time.
It’s a learning curve for us all, be prepared to wait & most of all stay safe!
If You have any of the following symptoms please do not visit the Eagle & child Staveley Please call NHS 111
Continuous cough – High Temperature – Shortness of Breath
We will Endeavour to do all we can to make things a safe as possible following Government guidelines –
Please Help us to help YOU!
*From next Wednesday 8th July 4pm we will re-open.. just for drinks … bar open 4pm – 10pm
* You MUST try & book in advance, time slots are available from 4pm for a maximum of two hours – E-mail your request Or give us a call preferably 24 hours in advance to avoid disappointment & a long wait in the rain!
Some walk ins may be available but we would advise you to request a table in advance.
We will require your name & a contact number to reserve.
*Bingo! Service is Strictly Table Service only,
you will need to be seated during your visit – no service at the bar.. chill out & let us do the legwork!
* In line with Government Track & Trace Data requirements We will require ALL customers to provide name & contact number, we have a simple QR scan system in place & your data will be held securely for 21 days http://table-order.co.uk/?A:The_Eagle_and_Child
*Due to social distancing measures unfortunately our layout has changed significantly so your favourite table has probably been removed ! Sorry ! we cannot cater to specific table requests. With this in mind we are asking for maximum of 4 people per booking-Don’t forget it’s just for 2 hours give someone else a chance !!
From Friday 10th JULY we will re-introduce a simplified Food offer.
Booking will be essential.
*It’s early days so for now we will be serving meals only in our second floor restaurant, we can cater up to a maximum of 6 guests including children.
*our tables are well spaced to ensure social distancing. We know loads of our customers love to have grub on the garden we hope to resume this in the near future. Bear with us!
*This Friday 10th July time slots will be available in 15 minute gaps, from 5.30pm until 8pm again with a maximum stay time of 2 hours.
*This Saturday 11>th July Food serving time slots will be available from 3pm until 8pm.
*Then on Sunday 12th July we will have time slots available from 12pm until 8pm – Sunday Roast !
*Parent’s must supervise children at ALL times.
*Unfortunately we won’t allow prams or pushchairs in the restaurant at this time.
We have conducted a risk assessment & have been busy introducing safety measures.
*We have deep cleaned throughout.
*We will have regular cleaning & sanitizing of public areas.
*Our Loo’s are tiny so we have added outer door locks & request that you adhere to our one in one out policy.
*Multiple hand sanitizing stations around the pub.
*we have rearranged tables to enable social distancing
* We try to leave a 15 minute gap between table bookings to ensure thorough sanitizing.
*We will encourage contactless payment however cash is accepted.
*We are using single use paper menu’s which are recycled.
* We have introduced a smaller menu to aid Staff distancing in our Kitchen.
* We are restricting food service to enable staff distancing.
We would love to see you soon